Kissimmee Air Museum - Florida.

Dave_Holden
Site Admin

Kissimmee Air Museum - Florida.

Postby Dave_Holden » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:49 am

I don't know if this is the same museum Andy found, but it was a really great little place with fantastic friendly staff. The website is below:

www.warbirdadventures.com

Its privately owned, I met the owner. He gave his job up, took flying lessons and built the museum from scratch. He will take you up in one of the 3 North American T-6 TEXANS he has restored. I had a long chat with him and he said that the B17 Memphis Belle will be back to Kissimmee at his museum in the Autumn. It will take anyone up for a 45 minute flight - cost $450.00, which I think is a pretty good price for a lifetime memory.

Great little museum and me and the kids loved it :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tailgunnerdownunder

Re: Kissimmee Air Museum - Florida.

Postby Tailgunnerdownunder » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:44 am

Looks like a great place to visit Dave. Love these sort of places that bring things to life rather than just static displays :thumbsup:
And what about the opportunity to take a flight in a B17. I would gladly pay that to get a ride in one of those. What an experience that would be :thumbsup:
Thanks Dave....regards Mark.

The Devils Bank

Postby The Devils Bank » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:56 pm

$450.00 for a flight in the "Memphis Belle" - absolute bargain :eek:

Worth every penny or dime :grin:

Nice little Museum :ymapplause:

Andyb

Postby Andyb » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Hard to tell Dave , I just remember seeing loads of jets including the f14 Tomcat . I remember the entrance was through the shop where I could spend a fortune on T-shirts etc . Great pics though , have you any more :thumbsup: