very rare award document.

cariuskc

very rare award document.

Postby cariuskc » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Hello again Ronnie and I had the opportunity to hold thus award document at Stoneleigh only sixteen of these were given out by AH and only he could award them never heard about them before has anyone else?? :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dave_Holden
Site Admin

Re: very rare award document.

Postby Dave_Holden » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:06 am

I am wondering what the actual award would be for this? Apologies if its staring me in the face. Bjakowo is in Poland - I think :?: As it states outstanding actions in the battlefield - (sort of), I am wondering what battle it could relate to in 1942 in Poland :-?

Interesting award document and a few questions to be answered. This is a great item for discussion on our forum.

Who had this for sale at the fair.

Cheers

Dave H.

Tailgunnerdownunder

Re: very rare award document.

Postby Tailgunnerdownunder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 am

Only 16 issued? He really must have done something very special to receive this signed document Barry. A document acknowledging the fact by A.H. that he spoke to this man about his outstanding achievements on the battlefield of 16/03/1942. ' My special recognition ' signed Adolph Hitler. That would be a great story :thumbsup:
Thinking this is a presentation document of their meeting not an award document that you would receive for a Iron Cross or Knights Cross etc.
Regards Mark.