RAF Sweetheart Wings

Moderator: Andyb

Stormtrooper

RAF Sweetheart Wings

Postby Stormtrooper » Sun May 14, 2017 5:49 am

In addition to Third Reich stuff, I have always liked the RAF. Mainly the wings. I have been collecting the "Sweetheart" Wings and other things for awhile now. It is really enjoyable to me. This is an interesting genre as it covers the whole of society. If you are well off you could buy a nice pricey set of wings to show your support or if you were middle or lower class you could still buy a set to show your support. There was something for everyone. This idea rather appeals to me. I hope you enjoy seeing these lovely pieces of English patriotism!Please forgive my lack of photography skills. I will add better pictures later. Enjoy! Butch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tailgunnerdownunder

Re: RAF Sweetheart Wings

Postby Tailgunnerdownunder » Sun May 14, 2017 10:49 am

Enjoy indeed :thumbsup: great collection Butch , makes for a nice alternative from Third Reich collecting. Thanks for taking the time to post. Regards Mark.

Stormtrooper

Postby Stormtrooper » Sun May 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Thank You Mark, This Picture is just Horrible. Butch

Andyb

Postby Andyb » Mon May 22, 2017 4:32 pm

That is one great collection , and they all look mint :thumbsup:

Christopher Ailsby

Postby Christopher Ailsby » Mon May 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Butch a great collection, could you do individual pictures. It would be great to see the depth of work you have put in

Christopher