My Mahnmal Monument Statue

Stormtrooper

My Mahnmal Monument Statue

Postby Stormtrooper » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:02 am

Hello Everyone,
I would like to share some pictures of the "Pinnacle" of my Third Reich Collection. I don't have to tell you how rare these are. I was so Lucky to get this one. I had seen pictures of them in Books and online but I never had any idea that I'd ever own one. Proof that anything can happen! Thanks and all the Best, Butch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tailgunnerdownunder

Re: My Mahnmal Monument Statue

Postby Tailgunnerdownunder » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:30 am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: congratulations Butch I can tell your excitement through your post and very pleased for you mate. I will need yourself or someone to add some information on this as I must confess I don't know of it's significance. Pleased for you nonetheless. Regards Mark.

Stormtrooper

Postby Stormtrooper » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:41 am

OK, I'll see what I can do!
This is a replica of the monument that was erected to remember the Martyrs of the Beer Hall Putsch of November of 1929. All of the names on the Monument were of the Party members that were killed that night. The monument was erected on the side of the "Feldherrnhalle facing the street where the Police open fire on the N.S.D.A.P.
The inscription on the back of the Monument is the same that is on the Blood Order as we as the Gau Munich badge. It reads "And Still You Have Conquered". There is some great film footage of the anniversary observances located on "You Tube". I have heard that these replicas were sold at Furniture Stores and a few other places. I only know of maybe 4 or 5 more of these. One of those has almost been destroyed. They are big with the Political Collectors.
awell that was all that I can come up with as of now. I hope that this helps. All the Best, Butch

Dave_Holden
Site Admin

Postby Dave_Holden » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:30 am

Hi Butch.

I dont want to be a clever dick mate, but thats November 1923 :thumbsup:

Tailgunnerdownunder

Postby Tailgunnerdownunder » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:24 am

Ok I know about the beer hall Putsch so I have a handle on it now Butch, thank you :thumbsup: Great item and well done to find one in such good condition mate.

Regards Mark.

Stormtrooper

Postby Stormtrooper » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:24 am

Dave_Holden wrote:Hi Butch.

I dont want to be a clever dick mate, but thats November 1923 :thumbsup:

As soon as I read this after I pressed the "Submit" key, I saw it and got a little sick. :eek: :-o :(
I knew it as good as I know my Name.I guess that I was trying to hard. Did I mention that I am going to be 60 in a couple of weeks? :oops: Thank You, Butch

mloppkit

Postby mloppkit » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Many congratulations Butch,

I am in no doubt about the scarcity of such a piece and yours seems in very good condition.

They are the center piece of any high-end political collection and much sought after by anyone with an interest in the history and mythology of the NSDAP. Especially sought after by those with Blutorden's but unfortunately there are thousands more Blood Orders out there that this extremely rare miniature of the great Mahnmal monument designed by Paul Ludwig Troost and executed by the great sculptor Kurt Schmid-Ehmen. A piece that has always eluded me, but I have found a Mahnmal commemorative plaque, medallion, postcard and original 4 color print of the Paul Hermann poster,

Well done again on finding one of the most sought after pieces of Third Reich history,

Cheers,
Michael
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EwanS

Postby EwanS » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:43 pm

what a stunningly rare item Butch , thanks for showing looks to have the same finish as many HB pieces!

yours are also :shock: :!: Mike :thumbsup:

Stormtrooper

Postby Stormtrooper » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:56 am

Thank You Mike! Butch

Stormtrooper

Postby Stormtrooper » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:30 am

Michael,
I was looking over this Topic tonight and I saw that I
somehow forgot to comment on your Items!
They are wonderful to say the least! I have tried to purchase a
couple of these Items in the past but I was always Late.
You have some Very Cool things that anyone "especially ME"
would be Proud to own. Sorry for the Delay, Butch

85ronnies

Postby 85ronnies » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:44 pm

Hells bells mate :eek: :eek: don't think I will see another of these, brilliant piece and rare as they come :thumbsup: thanks for sharing with us,
Cheers Ronnie

Stormtrooper

Postby Stormtrooper » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:45 am

Thank You Very much Ronnie! It is Rare. I feel a little guilty owning it. I see all of these folks looking for them and I just kind of Lucked into it. No one was more surprised as ME! Thanks for the kind words, Butch

The Devils Bank

Postby The Devils Bank » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:41 am

That's a superb find Butch, well done :cool:

Andyb

Postby Andyb » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:07 am

Never seen one Butch and thank you for the picture showing how it would have been placed in Munich :thumbsup:

20160510_141022.jpg

20160510_140713.jpg

Stormtrooper

Postby Stormtrooper » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:09 pm

I sure would LOVE to go there some day. Surrounded by all of that History, I couldn't stand it :-o Butch